The National Logistics Academy provides top logistics training to boost workforce competency and efficiency, aiming to bridge the skills gap with practical, theory-based training. Accredited by industry leaders, our programmes meet the highest quality and relevance standards.
What Is The Skills Bootcamp?
The HGV Bootcamp addresses the high demand for skilled HGV drivers, offering targeted training to ensure safe, efficient operation. It prepares drivers with essential skills and advanced techniques, making your business competitive and compliant.
Our training combines practical experience with theoretical knowledge, led by expert trainers in advanced facilities that simulate real-world logistics. Safety is our top priority, fostering a safety-first mindset to prepare trainees for on-the-road challenges.
Support Staff Progression
Recruit New HGV Drivers
- Investing in your staffs progression will help with attrition rates 70%
- Save on recruitment costs-recruit newly qualified at no cost to your business
- Create a diverse workforce- the proportion of female learners on our programme is 7 times greater than the percentage of females currently working as HGV drivers
- Aged 19 or over
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Lived in UK for 3 years
- Hold a car (Cat B) Licence and have at least 12 months driving experience
- Already have a conditional job offer or currently applying for HGV driver opportunities in the category you apply for