The Government has launched its fully funded Skills Bootcamps in HGV Driving to address the urgent need for more HGV drivers. The initiative sees an investment of £34 million to help train new drivers, as well as supporting existing HGV drivers who have left the industry to get back on the road. There is growing respect for the good work drivers do and the rewards and conditions have improved dramatically in recent times.
What are Skills Bootcamps in HGV Driving?
The National Logistics Academy offers quality support and premium training across all regions of the country. Skills Bootcamps lead to good jobs for good pay in good conditions.
Free HGV driver's licence and refreshers
Great job prospects
- You could be earning to up £40,000 per year
- Training is funded by the Government
- Allows you to work in a high recruiting sector
- Aged 19 or over
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Lived in UK for 3 years
- Hold a car (Cat B) Licence and have at least 12 months driving experience
- Already have a conditional job offer or currently applying for HGV driver opportunities in the category you apply for